Salami and Spinach Stromboli
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425° F. Oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Shape the pizza dough into a 12-by-15-inch rectangle. Top with the salami, spinach, and provolone.
- Working from a short end, roll up the dough and place seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush with the olive oil and bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 730Calories From Fat 367
- Protein 31g
- Carbohydrate 59g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 41g
- Sat Fat 18g
- Calcium 446mg
- Iron 4mg
- Sodium 1333mg
- Cholesterol 77mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve with a Caesar salad. Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 finely chopped clove garlic, and ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. Toss with torn romaine lettuce.