- 1tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the pan
- 1pound plain or whole-wheat pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1/4pound thinly sliced salami
- 4cups baby spinach
- 1/2pound thinly sliced provolone
- Heat oven to 425° F. Oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Shape the pizza dough into a 12-by-15-inch rectangle. Top with the salami, spinach, and provolone.
- Working from a short end, roll up the dough and place seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush with the olive oil and bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.