- 4cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 4ounces cream cheese
- 8ounces sliced salami
- potato chips, for serving
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce and roasted red peppers with the oil and vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
- Dividing evenly, spread the tortillas with the cream cheese, top with the salami and the lettuce mixture, and roll up. Serve with the potato chips.