- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 5- to 7-inch pieces flat bread, naan or pocketless pita
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 ounces sliced salami, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large bell pepper, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup baby arugula (optional)
- Heat oven to 450° F with the racks in the upper and lower thirds.
- Brush 2 rimmed baking sheets with the oil and place 2 flat breads on each. Top with the marinara sauce, mozzarella, salami, and bell pepper, dividing evenly. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Bake the pizzas, rotating the sheets halfway through, until the cheese is melted and the flat breads are golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Top with the arugula, if desired.