Salami and Brussels Sprouts Pizza
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced
- 2 ounces sliced salami, cut into quarters
- 1/2 pound mozzarella, grated (2 cups)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups mixed greens (3 ounces)
- crushed red pepper, for serving
- Heat oven to 450° F with the bottom rack set in the lowest position. Lightly oil a large rimmed baking sheet. Stretch the dough into a large oval and place on the prepared sheet; brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- In a large bowl, toss the sprouts, salami, and mozzarella with 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper; scatter over the dough. Bake until the mozzarella has melted and the crust is golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, toss the greens with the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Serve with the pizza and red pepper, for sprinkling.
- Per Serving
- Calories 702
- Fat 39g
- Sat Fat 13g
- Cholesterol 64mg
- Sodium 1,485mg
- Protein 28g
- Carbohydrate 59g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 310mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .