Rustic Apple Tart
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 375° F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Unfold the piecrust and place on sheet. Place the cinnamon apples in the center of the crust and mix in the lemon peel. Fold the edges over the filling, making pleats as you go.
- Brush the edges with the egg; sprinkle with the sugar.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the crust is golden. With a spatula, transfer from baking sheet to a platter. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- If you made it from scratch: 1 1/2 hours.
- Per Serving
- Calories 317
- Calcium 15mg
- Carbohydrate 51g
- Cholesterol 42mg
- Fat 12g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 2mg
- Sat Fat 4g
- Sodium 166mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .