- 1/2 15-ounce package refrigerated piecrust (1 crust, not the pie-plate version)
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen cinnamon apples, partially thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 375° F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Unfold the piecrust and place on sheet. Place the cinnamon apples in the center of the crust and mix in the lemon peel. Fold the edges over the filling, making pleats as you go.
- Brush the edges with the egg; sprinkle with the sugar.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the crust is golden. With a spatula, transfer from baking sheet to a platter. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- If you made it from scratch: 1 1/2 hours.