Makes about 22 rugelach| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 15-ounce package refrigerated piecrusts (such as Pillsbury)
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Sprinkle the work surface with 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Unfold 1 of the crusts and place it on the sugar. Roll it to an even thickness. Spread half the jam evenly and thinly over the crust. Roll the dough tightly and sprinkle with about 1/2 tablespoon of the sugar. Using a knife, trim the uneven ends (about 1 inch on each side).
- Cut the roll into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Place them, sugared-side up, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing them 2 inches apart. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake until golden, 22 to 25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack.
- Per Serving
- Calories 104Calories From Fat 49%
- Calcium 4mg
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Iron 0mg
- Protein 1mg
- Sat Fat 1g
- Sodium 113mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Do-ahead: Roll the rugelach the day before, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate. Slice and bake the day of the party.