- 3tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 15-ounce package refrigerated piecrusts (such as Pillsbury)
- 1/3cup apricot jam
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Sprinkle the work surface with 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Unfold 1 of the crusts and place it on the sugar. Roll it to an even thickness. Spread half the jam evenly and thinly over the crust. Roll the dough tightly and sprinkle with about 1/2 tablespoon of the sugar. Using a knife, trim the uneven ends (about 1 inch on each side).
- Cut the roll into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Place them, sugared-side up, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing them 2 inches apart. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake until golden, 22 to 25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack.