- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Heat oven to 375° F. Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in the sugar, cayenne pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt. Add the pecans and toss to coat.
- Transfer the pecans to a rimmed baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Bake, stirring occasionally, until toasted, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the rosemary and toss to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature.