- 2 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4cup sugar
- 1/2cup chopped walnuts
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 2teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- grated zest of 1 lemon (1 tablespoon)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4cup sweet white wine or apple juice
- 1/2cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly coat loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, walnuts, baking powder, rosemary, salt, and lemon zest.
- In another bowl, blend the eggs, wine, and olive oil; stir into the dry ingredients.
- Transfer the batter into pan and smooth surface. Bake 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.