Rosemary-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- On a large plate, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, paprika, rosemary, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Rub the pork with 1 teaspoon of the oil, coat with the bread crumb mixture, then place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast the pork until cooked through, 20 to 30 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain the beans and toss with the olives, ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper, and the remaining tablespoon of oil. Serve with the pork
- Per Serving
- Calories 285
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 92mg
- Sodium 705mg
- Protein 33g
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 65mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you aren’t planning to cook the pork tenderloin within a day or two of buying it, look for one packaged in Cryovac. The meat will last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and is much less likely to develop freezer burn if frozen.