cloves garlic, chopped
kosher salt and black pepper
plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
pitted kalamata olives, halved
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- On a large plate, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, paprika, rosemary, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Rub the pork with 1 teaspoon of the oil, coat with the bread crumb mixture, then place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast the pork until cooked through, 20 to 30 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain the beans and toss with the olives, ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper, and the remaining tablespoon of oil. Serve with the pork