- 2 8 1/2-ounce boxes corn-bread mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 8-ounce container plain yogurt
- 2 7-ounce cans whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
- Heat oven to 400º F. Lightly coat a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Stir all the ingredients together. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or just until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- When cool, cut lengthwise into 3 strips and then crosswise into quarters. Cut each square into 2 triangles. (The corn bread can be made ahead to this point. Remove from pan, wrap in foil, and freeze for up to 3 months.) To serve, thaw and reheat in the foil in a 325º F oven for 10 minutes or until heated through.