Rosemary Chicken With Arugula and White Beans
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 4 cups baby arugula (about 3 ounces)
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, whisk together the vinegar, rosemary, garlic, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, 2 tablespoons of the remaining oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the beans, arugula, and onion and toss to combine.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard the marinade) and cook until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Serve the chicken with the arugula and beans.
- Per Serving
- Calories 394
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 94mg
- Sodium 594mg
- Protein 38g
- Carbohydrate 11g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 118mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Real Simple is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit choosemyplate.gov.