- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 4cups baby arugula (about 3 ounces)
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, whisk together the vinegar, rosemary, garlic, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, 2 tablespoons of the remaining oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the beans, arugula, and onion and toss to combine.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard the marinade) and cook until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Serve the chicken with the arugula and beans.