- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 beefsteak tomato, chopped
- 1 15.5-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 romaine hearts, halved or quartered if large
- Steam the potatoes in ½ inch water until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato, artichoke hearts, almonds, parsley, oil, vinegar, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Serve the dressing spooned over the lettuce and potatoes.