- 1 boneless, skinless turkey breast half (about 21⁄2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 large russet potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons (1⁄2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 ounces Cheddar, grated (1 cup)
- 1 pound green beans
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place the turkey breast on a rimmed baking sheet and rub with 1 tablespoon of the oil; season with the thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper. Roast until cooked through, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the potatoes on high until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Halve lengthwise and, preserving the skins, scoop the flesh into a bowl. Mash the flesh with the milk, butter, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper; mix in half the Cheddar. Spoon into the potato skins, place on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with the remaining Cheddar.
- After the turkey has been roasting for 30 minutes, place the stuffed potatoes in oven and bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add the green beans, and cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and toss with the remaining tablespoon of oil. Slice the turkey and serve with the green beans and potatoes.