Roasted Tomatoes With Shrimp and Feta
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place the tomatoes in a large baking dish and spoon the olive oil and garlic over them.
- Sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper and toss. Roast on top rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Sprinkle with the Feta.
- Return the dish to oven until the shrimp are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm with the bread.
- Per Serving
- Calories 292Calories From Fat 133
- Fat 15g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 195mg
- Sodium 697mg
- Protein 28g
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 206mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For a heartier meal, toss the mixture with angel hair pasta or serve it over long-grain white or jasmine rice.