- 4 tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2cup chopped red onion
- 1/3cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 450° F. Cut the tops off the tomatoes. Scoop out the pulp, roughly chop it, and place in a bowl.
- Add minced garlic, red onion, parsley, basil, olive oil, and salt and mix well. Spoon the stuffing into the tomatoes. Place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake until the tomatoes are slightly tender, 20 to 25 minutes.