Roasted Salmon With Potatoes and Mushrooms
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Roast, tossing once, until the potatoes begin to soften, about 20 minutes.
- Push the vegetables to the edges of the pan and place the salmon in the center. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout, the mushrooms are tender, and the potatoes are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, honey, and parsley, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salmon and vegetables before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 428Calories From Fat 43%
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Calcium 40mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 592mg
- Cholesterol 90mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To upgrade this recipe, instead of button mushrooms, use a blend of oyster, cremini, and shiitake varieties.