- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bread, torn
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup pesto
- Heat oven to 450° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the peppers, onion, and bread with the oil. Nestle salmon fillets in the mixture; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout and the vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve topped with the pesto.