Roasted Salmon, Broccoli, and Potatoes With Miso Sauce
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved if large
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white miso (soybean paste; found in the refrigerated section of the supermarket)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 6-ounce pieces salmon fillet
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Heat oven to 425° F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes and broccoli with 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Roast, tossing once, until the vegetables are tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the miso, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil, and 3 tablespoons water.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Drizzle with the sauce, sprinkle with the crushed red pepper, and serve with the vegetables.
- Per Serving
- Calories 566
- Fat 25g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 107mg
- Sodium 965mg
- Protein 47g
- Carbohydrate 39g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 8g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 103mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .