Roasted Pork Chops and Peaches
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the peaches, onion, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper to the skillet and cook, tossing, for 1 minute.
- Return the pork (and any accumulated juices) to the skillet. Transfer to oven and roast until the pork is cooked through and the peaches are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pork and peaches with the basil and serve with the couscous.
- Per Serving
- Calories 532
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 92mg
- Sodium 435mg
- Protein 44g
- Carbohydrate 59g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 72mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .