Roasted Curry Salmon With Tomatoes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400º F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, on a rimmed baking sheet, toss the tomatoes, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Nestle the salmon among the tomatoes. Season with the curry powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until opaque throughout, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve over the rice and sprinkle with the basil.
- Per Serving
- Calories 509Calories From Fat 147
- Fat 16g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 107mg
- Sodium 451mg
- Protein 43g
- Carbohydrate 44g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 54mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To turn this meal into a salad, omit the rice and toss the tomatoes and salmon with greens and a red wine vinaigrette.