- 1cup long-grain white rice
- 1pint grape tomatoes
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 11 1/2-pound skinless salmon fillet
- 2teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4cup torn fresh basil
- Heat oven to 400º F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, toss the tomatoes, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Nestle the salmon among the tomatoes. Season with the curry powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout and the tomatoes are soft, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve over the rice and sprinkle with the basil.