- 2 1/2 to 3pounds bone-in chicken pieces (thighs, drumsticks, breasts, or wings)
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, cut into florets and stems peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme and/or rosemary
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 425° F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the chicken, broccoli, and cauliflower with the oil, garlic, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Arrange the chicken and vegetables in a single layer and roast, tossing the vegetables once and basting the chicken occasionally with pan juices, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 35 to 45 minutes.