store-bought enchilada sauce
unsweetened chocolate, chopped
6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
kosher salt and black pepper
red wine vinegar
bunches watercress, thick stems removed
orange, peeled and sliced
small red onion, thinly sliced
toasted sesame seeds, for serving
- Heat oven to 400° F., Combine the enchilada sauce, chocolate, and raisins in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave until the chocolate is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a blender, add ¼ cup water, and process until very smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until golden brown on one side, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the mole sauce and turn the chicken to coat. Transfer to oven and roast, browned-side up, until cooked through, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl, Add the watercress, orange, and onion and toss to combine.
- Serve the salad with the chicken and mole sauce and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.