- 1/2 baguette, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced rotisserie chicken
- 2 finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat broiler on high. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Broil until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, onion, oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, and pepper. Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the toasted baguette slices.