- 2 1/4pounds chicken drumsticks and thighs (8 total)
- 1 1/2teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2teaspoons paprika
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2pounds beets, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1cup couscous
- 3/4cup plain yogurt
- 1tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 425° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the chicken with the cumin, paprika, 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. On a second rimmed baking sheet, toss the beets with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast, tossing the beets once, until the beets are tender and the chicken is cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lime juice, and cilantro. Serve the chicken with the couscous, beets, yogurt sauce, and lime wedges.