- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4cup packed fresh basil leaves, torn if large
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine all the ingredients except the basil in a roasting pan. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are just bursting. Carefully transfer the tomatoes to a bowl and set aside.
- Place the roasting pan on the stove over medium heat (or transfer the liquid to a small saucepan) and reduce the liquid until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Toss the tomatoes with the basil. Drizzle some of the thickened balsamic sauce on each serving.