Roasted Cherry Tomato and Ricotta Pasta Salad
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425º F. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Scatter the thyme on top.
- Place the tomatoes in the oven and bake until soft, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the pasta among 6 large bowls. Spoon some of the ricotta over each serving. Top with some of the tomatoes and thyme sprigs.
- Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the lemon zest and pepper to taste just before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 439
- Calcium 175mg
- Carbohydrate 62g
- Cholesterol 32mg
- Fat 14g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 4mg
- Protein 18mg
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 251mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .