- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 head cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with 2 tablespoons oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Add the raisins and capers and toss to combine.
- Dividing evenly, spread the goat cheese on the toasted baguette slices and top with the cauliflower mixture.