- 2 1/2pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3cup bread crumbs
- 3tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven to 425° F. Dividing evenly, on 2 rimmed baking sheets, toss the Brussels sprouts, garlic, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a large bowl. Add the butter, bread crumbs, and lemon juice and toss to combine.