- 2pounds asparagus (about 2 bunches), trimmed
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1tablespoon sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 450° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the asparagus with 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the olives, parsley, vinegar, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spoon over the asparagus.