Roast Salmon and Vegetable Tacos
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cut each fennel bulb in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 6 wedges. In a roasting pan or large baking dish, combine the fennel, tomatoes, garlic, lemon, oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Spread the mixture into a single layer. Roast until the fennel is tender, about 40 minutes.
- Season the salmon with the remaining salt and pepper. Remove pan from oven and place the fillets on top of the vegetable mixture. Return to oven and roast until the fillets are the same color throughout and flake easily, about 12 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove and discard the lemon before serving.
- Just before the salmon and vegetables are done, wrap the tortillas in foil and place them in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Using a fork, flake the salmon into chunks. Divide the salmon and vegetables among the tortillas. Sprinkle with the cilantro. Add a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 560Calories From Fat 37%
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 94mg
- Sodium 1,507mg
- Carbohydrate 48g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 43g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The size of fish fillets varies from market to market. A good rule of thumb is to count on 6 ounces per person.