Salmon and Peppers With Caper Vinaigrette
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large roasting pan, toss the bell peppers, fennel, 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast for 5 minutes.
- Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon salt and 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper. Nestle it among the vegetables.
- Roast until the salmon is opaque throughout and the vegetables are just tender, 14 to 16 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, capers, vinegar, and remaining tablespoon oil. Drizzle over the salmon and rice and serve with the vegetables.
- Per Serving
- Calories 505
- Fat 18g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Sodium 530mg
- Protein 37g
- Carbohydrate 47g
- Fiber 4g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This is a great dish to serve at room temperature on a party buffet. Omit the rice. The fish and vegetables and the dressing can be prepared and refrigerated separately for up to 1 day. Add dressing just before serving.