Pork and Asparagus With Mustard Vinaigrette
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, turning, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to oven and roast until the pork is cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, on a rimmed baking sheet, toss the asparagus and shallots with 1 tablespoon oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Arrange the vegetables in a single layer and roast, tossing once, until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and remaining ⅓ cup of oil. Serve the pork with the vegetables and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
- Per Serving
- Calories 465Calories From Fat 62%
- Fat 32g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 111mg
- Sodium 332mg
- Protein 39g
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Take this recipe outside in the summer. Heat a grill to medium and cook the pork, covered, turning occasionally, for 20 minutes. Grill the asparagus and shallots (halved), turning occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes.