- 1/3cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 3 shallots, cut into wedges
- 2tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, turning, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to oven and roast until the pork is cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, on a rimmed baking sheet, toss the asparagus and shallots with 1 tablespoon oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Arrange the vegetables in a single layer and roast, tossing once, until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and remaining ⅓ cup of oil. Serve the pork with the vegetables and drizzle with the vinaigrette.