- 4 skin-on chicken breasts (boneless or bone-in)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced, plus 1 clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 Roma (plum) tomatoes, roughly chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed baby greens or spinach
- Heat toaster oven to 425° F.
- In a toaster-oven baking tray, combine the chicken, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the salt, pepper, rosemary, and sliced garlic. (You can cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.)
- Spread in a single layer, skin-side up, and roast until cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the olives, tomatoes (if using), chopped garlic, parsley, and the remaining oil. To serve, divide the greens and chicken among individual plates and spoon the olive relish over the top of both.