Chicken Salad With Grapes and Blue Cheese
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 small heads Boston or Bibb lettuce, torn into pieces
- 4 stalks celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups (about 1/2 pound) green grapes, halved
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken, meat thickly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, celery, onion, grapes, and blue cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the salad and chicken among plates. Serve with the vinaigrette.
- Per Serving
- Calories 659Calories From Fat 339
- Fat 38g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 177mg
- Sodium 731mg
- Protein 59g
- Carbohydrate 20g
- Sugar 15g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 196mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .