- 2 small heads Boston or Bibb lettuce, torn into pieces
- 4 stalks celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2cups (about 1/2 pound) green grapes, halved
- 3ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3cup extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken, meat thickly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, celery, onion, grapes, and blue cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Divide the salad and chicken among plates. Serve with the vinaigrette.