- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces sliced roast beef
- 8 slices multigrain sandwich bread, toasted
- Heat oven to 400° F. Toss the tomatoes, 1 tablespoon of the oil, rosemary, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Roast until very tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, horseradish, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the arugula, lemon juice, and the remaining tablespoon of oil in a medium bowl.
- Divide the tomatoes, horseradish cream, arugula, and roast beef among the bread.