- 2 small heads Boston lettuce, torn into pieces
- 12ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 1 large beefsteak tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Divide the lettuce, roast beef, tomato, onion, and goat cheese among bowls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Drizzle over the salad.