Roast Beef and Horseradish Slaw Sandwich
Serves 1| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/2 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 slices rye bread
- 2 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- In a small bowl, combine the slaw mix, mayonnaise, horseradish, and a pinch each salt and pepper.
- Form sandwiches with the bread, roast beef, and slaw mixture.
- Per Serving
- Calories 344
- Fat 15g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 37mg
- Sodium 988mg
- Protein 17g
- Carbohydrate 34g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 69mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the sandwich with dill pickles and potato chips.