- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 6 ounces thinly sliced Cheddar
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the baguette into 4 portions. Slice each portion in half lengthwise.
- Spread the bottom sides with the mayonnaise and the top sides with the mustard. Arrange the roast beef on each mayonnaise-spread side, then top with the Cheddar, tomato, and onion.
- Season with the salt and pepper, then put the sandwiches together.