Rigatoni With Tomatoes, Raisins, and Pine Nuts
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return the pasta to the pot.
- Meanwhile, spread the pine nuts on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast, tossing occasionally, until golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, raisins, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Simmer until slightly thickened, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the capers.
- Toss the pasta with the tomato mixture and pine nuts before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 474Calories From Fat 93
- Protein 15g
- Carbohydrate 83g
- Sugar 17g
- Fiber 7g
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Calcium 62mg
- Iron 4mg
- Sodium 657mg
- Cholesterol 0mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This chunky sauce of garlic, raisins, and capers is also delicious spooned over crusty bread.