Rigatoni With Sweet Potato, Oregano, and Parmesan
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Rinse the sweet potatoes and prick their skins several times with a fork. Place them directly on rack in oven. Bake 1 hour or until soft; set aside.
- Cook the rigatoni according to the package directions. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of the cooking water.
- In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and sauté until just golden. Add the oregano and sauté about 1 minute, until fragrant and slightly crisp.
- Place the rigatoni in a large bowl. Scoop the potato flesh into the bowl of pasta. Add the olive oil mixture and pasta water and toss. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 485Calories From Fat 26%
- Calcium 201mg
- Carbohydrate 74g
- Cholesterol 12mg
- Fat 14g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 3mg
- Protein 17mg
- Sat Fat 4g
- Sodium 422mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .