Rigatoni With Sautéed Eggplant and Tomatoes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the rigatoni according to the package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the eggplant, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes begin to soften, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the drained rigatoni and mint and toss. Divide among bowls and top with the ricotta salata or Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 446Calories From Fat 24%
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 9mg
- Sodium 324mg
- Carbohydrate 71g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 17g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Ricotta salata’s dense texture and salty flavor is perfect for grating and shaving onto pasta. Parmesan or Pecorino Romano also work.