Rigatoni With Roasted Sausage and Broccoli
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ¾ cup of the cooking water. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, on a rimmed baking sheet, toss the broccoli and onion with the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Nestle the sausage among the vegetables.
- Roast, tossing once, until the broccoli is tender and the sausage is cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Toss the pasta with the broccoli and sausage mixture, butter, and ½ cup of the reserved cooking water (add more if the pasta seems dry).
- Sprinkle the pasta with Parmesan before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 634
- Fat 35g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 53mg
- Sodium 1,118mg
- Protein 26g
- Carbohydrate 57g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 200mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Want to go meatless? Substitute 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans for the sausage and use a large head of broccoli.